33 Lithographs on Guarro.
11,2 x 14,9 in
Hand made Book Art Object.
· The book art object has the three seals with silver, gold and nickel plated finish, fabric lined, natural linen outside and black linen inside. Size: 12,6 x 15,5 x 1.1 in.
· Letter of authenticity of the artwork with image of the piece, corresponding stamp, signature and fingerprint of the artist. When acquiring the artwork, all rights remain reserved, which belong exclusively to the artist.
· Lithographs printed on sheets of Guarro paper of 250 gr.
· This work has been exhibited in several artistic tours in museums, galleries and official places of the government; therefore, the original book art object (box) shows imperfections due to its transport and handling.
· Taxes, shipping and transfer insurance of the artwork are not included in the purchase. Once completed and accredited, you will be quoted the amount to cover to send the work to where you point. In the case of requiring to pay customs tax amounts, these must be covered on your own with the corresponding authorities of your country.
TR3INTA&TR3S COLLECTOR´S BOX
The TR3INT&TR3S series (33 Messengers of Light) is a totally unique work of contemporary contemplative cosmic art created by Edvard Nielsen between 2008 and 2016.
We can say that the messengers of the Light show us a set of 33 primary tools that are revealed to mankind and that he now has to achieve a conscious spiritual growth based on contemplation and meditation to have access to several codes that teach us a part about the functioning of universal energy in our world; all this with the purpose of balancing its forces and choosing creative dynamics that are capable of improving our personal state and therefore, impacting our context from the human, physical and environmental circles to which we belong; so we can say that this series of works is more than an aesthetic element, rather it is a source of intelligent vibration that performs a specific task that corresponds to the sanitation and elevation of frequencies to have a satisfying, abundant and thriving life experience .
Art must not only be a perception, for Edvard Nielsen it must be an expansive act that improves all existence in all aspects.